This course will teach you to how to perform Penetration Testing / Hacking using Metasploit, the world most popular and powerful exploiting framework.
Also we’ll check and analyze the events of the Intrusion Detection System (IDS) in case we are conducting exploit sessions and the reconnaissance scans.
The course will teach you step-by-step how to gather information, exploit, control your target/victim and clear your traces.
The course material is presented in a practical Real-life demos that will let you have hands-on the principles and techniques that will assist you to be a successful security professional, penetration-tester or any other career path related to the IT Security.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to perform NetworkSecurity Audits / Penetration Testingefficiently using Metasploit Framework.
This course will develop and empower your Information Security knowledge and thus will take your career path to a higher step.
Why this course is Special ?!
- There is some lectures where i present the IDS (Intrusion Detection System) events capturing the attack / reconnaissance conducted in the presented demos.
- 95% of the Course Content is practical Real-life scenario demos.
- The Course is updated from time-to-time with new videos and lessons.
This Course is continuously updated new lectures and lessons , after enrolling now you’ll have a lifetime access to the current published lectures and the future one also.
Coming Soon Lectures :
- Analyzing the Exploit and Reconnaissance captured packets using Wireshark
- OpenVAS integration with Metasploit
- Hail Mary attack in Armitage
What are the requirements?
- Network basic knowledge
- General IT Knowledge
- No programming skills needed
- Good to have (not a must) Linux/*nix basics
What am I going to get from this course?
- Have a hands-on the most powerful exploiting framework Metasploit
- Perform reconnaissance to gather information about your target/victim
- Perform a penetration Testing / hacking and exploit vulnerabilities
- Conduct a real life attacks on virtual machines to test your pentesting abilities using metasploit.
- Get exposed to Intrusion Detection System (IDS) events in case of exploitation or reconnaissance sessions.
What is the target audience?
- Information Security beginners and professionals
- Information Security Officers
- Information Security Auditors
- Penetration testers
- IT supervisors and managers
- IT beginners and specialists
- Network Administrators
Course Link (60% Sale !):